At Love Lusso, enthusiasm is the key word, especially when it’s about gourmet! Good food here is a must and it’s available all over the country.
But for us this is not enough!
We like brave and creative chefs, who can turn a delicious dish into a piece of art. And when the surrounding is stunning, such as the Faraglioni of Capri or the ancient roman villa of Diomede in Pompeii, then the magic will happen.
Because we look deeper into details, we are promoting organic farms that produce small scale and top quality foods.
- Buffalo Mozzarella and typical dairy foods, such as provolone and ricotta
- Wines from local and ancient seeds: Lacryma Christy, Aglianico, Solopaca and Piedirosso, just to name a few
- The virtuosity of our master sommelier will disclose you the secrets hidden in your wine glass.
- Liquors from lemons and herbs. Here lemons are big, very juicy, have thick skin and intense fragrance
- They’re the key food for many dishes: from risotto al limone, to dessert delizia al limone, to limoncello. A bright yellow ingredient that cannot be missed.
- Pasta & pizza… Learn more about this Italian staple-food by taking a cooking class and have lots of fun!
We can introduce you with the producers for visits, purchasing, tastings and workshops.